offers services that enable organizations and communities (of all shapes and sizes) to identify, gather, and make sense of data that helps them understand their context and improve their impact. These conversations often reveal areas or perspectives that are not aligned; those can be difficult, but critically important conversations to have in order to move forward towards meaningful and sustainable impact.
Services include evaluation strategy and coaching as well as evaluation design & implementation. Projects can be anything from helping a small nonprofit organization revamp their evaluation processes so they are more efficient and effective to building an evaluation system for a large foundation to working with community groups to align efforts for larger and more sustained impact.
We conduct our work with the following American Evaluation Association Guiding Principles for Evaluators in mind:
- Systematic Inquiry
- Respect for People
- Responsibilities for General and Public Welfare
In addition to the AEA principles we seek out and conduct work that aligns with our desire to:
- Work in collaboratively to create equitable & sustainable positive change
- Align intention with efforts
- Design efficient and meaningful evaluation processes
- Identify successes as well as improvement areas
- Support & encourage evaluation use
- Improve evaluation thinking & efforts
- Have fun
Our founder, Dr. Kelly Hannum has over 25 years of experience blending evaluation theory and practice to make the world a measurably better place by clarifying purposes, processes and progress among groups of people.